Tuesday 2nd February
I can hear, read and become familiar with the main events, characters and places in the life of Jesus.
Jesus told many parables to help others understand how God wants us to treat others. Watch the story of the Good Samaritan and discuss these questions:
1) A man needed help, who walked past the man?
2) Why do you think people chose not to help the man?
3) How is the man who needed help different from those who refused to help him?
4) Should we help people who are different to us? Why/Why not?
5) How did the parable end?
6) What could we learn from this parable?
On a piece of paper/one the worksheet provided, draw a pictures of people who are different to you and need some help. Write a sentence on how you could help them? What kind things could you do?
Someone who is sick
Someone who is lonely
Someone who is struggling with their work
Remember! We are all different but what makes us the same is we are all human. We all deserve to be treated with love, care and respect.