The newest additions to St. Marie's Primary - our Reading Bears! Our fluffy, friendly friends are looking forward to reading with you at home...
Reception Apple Pies
Small tortilla wraps
2 tspns cinnamon
2 tspns caster sugar
2 tspns demerara sugar
Chopping board, knife, bowl, spoon, baking tray, pastry brush, fork
- Core the apple and chop into small pieces (leave the skin on) and place in bowl.
- Mix in bowl with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut wraps in half and place small quantity of apple mixture on wrap.
- Use finger to paint cold water around outside of wrap and fold over to create a parcel, press down with finger, then seal with fork (so it looks like a pasty).
- Place on baking tray and paint with butter, sprinkle over small amount of demerara sugar.
- Bake at 180°c for approx. 8-10 mins or until golden brown.
Eat and enjoy!